Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein. Now available in a new value size that has over 60% more* which equates to more than 2 additional days of feeding per can**
*63% more product as compared to Alimentum 12.1oz powder
- Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity
- Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone† (†no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows).
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours† (†based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity, data on File, Study
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development
- New value size makes 12 more 4-fluid ounce bottles (as compared to Alimentum 12.1 oz powder)